Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Cool, I'm Hip, I'm a Blogger! (Dr. Evil voice)






Yes it is true, obviously the Counihan's have started a blog. Why? Well let me explain.... We have moved several times in our married life. Every place we have moved we have made amazing friends, however, there is a problem. I am the worst long distance friend on the planet (not a good phone talker or letter writer). I have had so much fun keeping up on others' blogs, (I think I check my sisters' every day), and knowing what's going on in all of your lives. What a great way to keep in touch. I have to admit that my posts wont be frequent or terribly exciting, but at least you all know that we are still existing. I am just going to post a bunch of photos from the past couple of months. Well until I type again.

Actually the real reason...
I started one because the Gillice's survey said to.

13 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

I am so excited you started a blog. Hopefully you're feeling well at the end of your pregnancy! (nearing the end) You are most definitely a hip and very cool blogger. I'm looking forward to exciting Counihan news!!!

Desta said...

HALLE-FREAKIN-LUJAH! I am so happy that you started a blog. But I did have some awesome pictures left to go. So glad that you still exist!

Walnut said...

I am the worst long distance friend on the planet (not a good phone talker or letter writer)

thats wierd, never woulda guessed.
I think you are wrong, this blog so far is terribly exciting.

Totally miss hanging with you guys. but hey, now I can sit in the dark at 10:40 at night typing to myself staring at a two dimensional electronical monitor and its like were hanging out again. glad you made a blog you cool, hip blogger (my own voice)

Leslie said...

LaDonna I am so excited to just hear your voice (I mean see your voice . . . I guess). I just miss you! Post as often as possible so it doesn't feel like you're so far away. Hope your clan is doing great!
-Leslie

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't know if you guys remember me but I've been watching all the embarrassing pictures on the Gillice's blog (sorry). As I was leaving a comment on their blog I was amazed to see that you gave in and started your own blog! Way to go. You sure have a beautiful family. Congratulations on the baby on the way.

Erin said...

Yay! You started a blog!! I'm excited to keep caught up with your lives. Since we are both not good phone talkers, now we have a good opportunity to be blog writing friends (okay, I'm a dork). But I'm still excited to see how you are all doing!

Kayla said...

Yay! I'm with all the others that are so excited. I tried to vote on the Gillice's blog but it wouldn't let me for some reason! Good to hear about you guys and see some pictures. I miss you!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hey Old Neighbors!!! Of course I'm with everyone else and soooo glad you guys started a blog! How exciting that your expecting a new little one!! CONGRATS! Hope all is well...take care, love too hear from ya!

Love~The Sherman Fam
www.shermysfamily.blogspot.com

Romney Family said...

I am so excited you guys finally started a blog!!! It is so fun to see pictures of you guys and Man, we still miss you guys terribly. Sorry, I haven't emailed you back yet but I plan to call you in the next couple of days.

Unknown said...

Well this sucks. Now I have to be reminded how much I freakin' miss you guys on a daily basis.

Seriously though, you guys are in my top 5 list of best people ever. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Amanda said...

Hey, don't know if you remember me, but I remember you... I still have that wonderful Christmas card/picture of you, April and Jenny. Good times.

Congrats on the baby. Your children are beautiful.

~Amanda Call-Sharp

Heather said...

We are so glad to see you all are doing well. Congrats on the baby. Hope to hear from you some more.

Van Horne said...

I'm so excited. You finally have a blog. Its so much fun. Now we can know what is going on in our lives. I love all your fun pics. I LOVE YOU!