Poor Benny! I can always tell when school is getting a little to overwhelming for him. Yesterday he came home unexpectedly early and in desperation announced that he wanted to try to go surf for an hour. The kids and I went along to watch. A good time was had by all. I'm so glad that we live next to the Pacific so that Ben can release a little school anxiety.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Those are great pictures. It is so fabulous to live right here by the ocean.
what would we all do if we didn't have something we enjoyed doing to destress or lives!!?
I'm looking at these pictures of the water in jealousy because I'm also looking out my window right now and seeing five inches of new snow. Can I come and visit you???
LaDonna don't worry about the tag thing. If you don't want to do it you don't have too. I just didn't have anyting exciting going on here so it gave me something to blog about!!
Hey I love your blog and glad to see that you have one so that I can keep up on you guys. Hope all is well with you. We are doing okay. My blog is www.marchantmadnessss.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
he is such an AESOME surfer...GO BEN! i can' wait for our trip together to hawaii...ben, will you teach me how to surf?
That wet suit looks like it's getting a little tight.
Hey LaDonna! I do take all the pictures on my blog...it's become a hobby! Jared has been kind enough to let me use his fancy Canon Digital Rebel. I love it! I am excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to see little Simeon.
Chris has those day's where he just needs to do what he wants to do. How are you doing? I'm still waiting for the pregro picture.
I guess for me anything that requires a full-body wet suit doesn't belong in the category "relaxing."
On another note, I am preparing a Flashback Friday and was wondering if I could use a picture of you and Ben from a dance you went to (you're all gussied up and Ben is in a tux). There will be lots of other pictures of couples at dances (pending everyone's approval). Let me know!
Hey, You've just been tagged. Go to my blog copy the questions and put in your own answers and post on your blog. Have fun.
Post a Comment