Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Still pregnant, dialated to a 3, 65% efaced, -1 station. I'm afraid I am going to wake up with a baby in my bed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That could be messy.

Rocia said...

please come soon little simeon.

Van Horne said...

Wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy. Good luck!

The Jensen's said...

Hold on...Brodey and I are almost there. I am so suprised you haven't delivered yet. When I get there and you haven't had the baby yet, I am going to put you into labor by making you take me places. You are in for a ride! HEllO SANFRANCISCO...HERE WE COME!!!

Alissa said...

Hi ladonna
cyndi showed me your blog we have one too! I am so excited for you! You know my moms best friend had her baby in the car on the way to the hospital and she said it was her easiest delivery! and he was 11 pounds yikes! We think about you guys lots and miss you tons! Let us know when that cute little guy arrives! love ya

Romney Family said...

good luck and I sure hope you make it to the hospital in time!! I can't wait to hear how everything went!!