Friday, May 23, 2008

Elias and Haven


I don't have perfect children and they don't have a perfect Mommy, but were trying. That is what matters the most, I suppose. Motherhood is such a humbling, hilarious, exhausting, and amazing experience. I love my children so much. They just grow up too darn fast. I have been expecting alot out of Haven and Elias lately. They really are doing a great job. Pardon me while I celebrate them for a moment.
Elias is a sensitive little man. He loves when we are happy and laughing. Usually if Elias is tense it's a good sign that I need to chill out a bit. He is responsible and bright. Elias is all-boy. He loves learning about animals and he is obsessed with Transformers.
Haven is quirky, serious, and fun all at the same time. She loves snuggling and cuddling. The things that come out of her mouth and the way she says them are hilarious. Haven loves stuffed animals and anything little or fluffy.
I love to watch them playing together. Of course there is teasing and tattling. They wouldn't be siblings without those things. However, I know they are best friends. I have been so blessed to have front row seats in watching these two grow up.

4 comments:

Beka said...

I can tell you are such a sweet mommy with adorable kids. Who would have guessed raising kids could be so frustrating, aggrivating, sweet and rewarding all at the same time? (Well, I guess our parents probably told us, but who listened to them...am I right?)

Cyndi said...

I hear ya! You are an amazing Mother!

Kollen Marchant said...

Sorry this doesn't have to do with your blog but I need missy's email or something because I can't read her blog because I wasn't invited. Could you give me her email. Mine is kollenrae@yahoo.com thanks

Kera said...

what adorable pictures. I love your little family. You make motherhood seem so fun and easy.