
There is a quote that says "Laughter is sunshine in the home". Well it's summer all year round at our house. Thanks for being completely hilarious and weird.

I think the kids favorite sound is the jiggling of the door knob around 6:00 pm when you come home. Thanks for being the highlight of our kid's day. They're pretty much obsessed.

I guess I'm pretty obsessed with you too. Happy Birthday to my absolutely best friend in the whole world.
11 comments:
That is so sweet! I love that quote
happy birthday ben! you and my dad share birthdays, awesome.
Wait a minute...I thought Ben was MY best friend. This is very distressing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old fool!
(And thus begins the three months of the year when we are the same age. Are we really this old?)
LaDonna, I'm so glad you post these things...else how would I have known that it's my old friend BEN'S BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday Ben!
And on a totally unrelated subject, how do you fit a surgical mask around that gnarley gotee?
just wondering. I like it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENI! (I know you love it when I call you that!)
Oh how we love Brother Counihan! what an awesome person, father, husband, friend, brother, son....dentist? you get what I mean.
Hope you have a fabulous Birthday! We Love You!
Happy Birthday Ben!!
Happy late Bday Ben!
Happy birthday Ben!! Hope you had a great one!!
who isn't totally obsessed with Ben
Hey Guys it is your long lost Hawaii friends Sam and Stephanie. I came across your Blog and am so happy that i did! Your family looks so happy, I can't believe you have 3! Check out out blog if you want. Later.
happy belated birthday ben. I was way late. I miss you tons and madly want to see you guys again. by the way. That question you asked me awhile ago. the answer is a super YES! i love yeah!
Post a Comment