Monday, September 22, 2008

6 years ago today...


Six years ago today Elias entered the world and changed our lives forever.


For 6 years we've enjoyed his contagious smile and bright eyes.


He's a wily one with a joke up his sleeve and a tease on the tip of his tongue.


He's a kind big brother and mom's little helper.


And one of dad's best buds. Happy 6th birthday Elias. We couldn't be more pleased with the boy you are.

7 comments:

Kayla said...

He is such a handsome boy! Happy Birthday!

Cyndi said...

horray for Elias!!! what a sweet handsome little man! we love you! Happy Birthday!

Romney Family said...

Happy Birthday Elias!!! We sure miss you!! LaDonna you look so young!!! Elias sure is a handsome boy!! I love how chubby his cheeks use to be and he is by far one of the best big brothers. I love how great he is with Simeon!!

Cyndi said...

P.S.
I love the look on your face in the first picture! it looks like "what just happened?!"

Jilly Bean said...

Happy birthday, Elias! Wow! 6 years old! You must be getting pretty old too, LaDonna! ;)

Life Is Golden said...

Happy Happy Birthday to one of the nicest boys Maggie knows!

Pessoa Fam said...

Happy Birthday Elias! What a handsome little man. He was quite the chubby baby. Reminds me of someone else. I just love your kids