I think we can cut you some slack I'm surpised you took time to write even that given you are probably head over heals in laundry too. Good Luck I hope all is well.
I am so sorry! Nothing worse than having sick kids and cleaning up after it!! thanks for the email.Sorry I haven't emailed you back!! I will call you soon!!
Hey Counihans! Just thought we'd let you know, our blog is now private, but if your interested in looking us up just send us an email to iveyartandsoul@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite!
I don't think that is a very good excuse Legs. It's not like you have 3 kids or anything. Try having to keep up w/ facebook, a blog, annnnnnnd 2 email accounts.
Ben and I were married in 1999, though our history started long before that. We moved around a bunch, made great friends and memories, and had a couple of awesome kids. Now? We live in Northern CA where Ben is finishing professional school, making more great friends and memories, and having more awesome kids.
4 comments:
I think we can cut you some slack I'm surpised you took time to write even that given you are probably head over heals in laundry too. Good Luck I hope all is well.
I am so sorry! Nothing worse than having sick kids and cleaning up after it!! thanks for the email.Sorry I haven't emailed you back!! I will call you soon!!
Hey Counihans! Just thought we'd let you know, our blog is now private, but if your interested in looking us up just send us an email to iveyartandsoul@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite!
I don't think that is a very good excuse Legs. It's not like you have 3 kids or anything. Try having to keep up w/ facebook, a blog, annnnnnnd 2 email accounts.
Post a Comment