Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kirby Cove discovery



Sometimes a couple free hours can turn into great memories and adventures. Elias, Haven and I got out of Mom's hair while Simeon napped one day and ended up finding Kirby Cove, just north of the Golden Gate.


No trip is complete without Dad doing something wreckless. My philosophy is, 'You only get one life to make a fool of yourself, make the most of it'!

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

That looks like so much fun. Your kids are growing up so much. How is kindergarten for Elias? My apron strings are so short. I think it's going to be a little tough on me when Lily goes to kindergarten in August!

Romney Family said...

Yeah for you guys!! Only a year and a half more to go!! can you believe it!! You guys looks so great!! Looks like you had a great time also. What a fun adventure for you, haven and Elias. I bet LaDonna loved the break!! Miss you guys!!