Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Breaking the Silence
I can't take credit for the latest posts. Ben was as sick of our unupdated blog as the rest of you. He took matters into his own hands, which I'm extremely grateful for. Why am I such a blogging loser? Let's explore the options: 3 kids is not as easy as I anticipated, Simeon is king busy-body, LAUNDRY (need I say more), oh yes and that one big reason, I'm expecting #4. I should probally mention that we're having a girl and that I'm 29 weeks along, teehee!! I'm sorry I have kept this on the down-low so long. We are sooo excited to have another little lady. Haven flat out told me we could give it back if we were having another brother and that we could just try again. Our new little Miss by far has made me the most sick and tired, but she is going to be worth every bit of nausea and 12 hour slumbers. To save you doing the math, yes Simeon will be 19 months older than his younger sibling. YIKES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Well CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm awful at updating our blog as well especially since we are expecting #3 in December...I hope everything continues to go well for you and the fam...how fun to have 2 of each, and no doubt she'll be absolutely adorable just like the rest!! Take care!!
Congrats and How exciting for you guys!!I am so sorry that you are not feeling very well. I wish you still lived next door so I could help you out. I will give you a call soon we need to catch up and we have big changes happening to us but not ones I really want to display on the blog!!
Hooray! I'm so excited, our little girls can be friends. I love that Haven told you you could return the baby if it was a boy. Awesome!
Congrats! I'm glad you guys are doing well. All of your recent pictures look so fun and happy.
P.S. Mel kinda sorta leaked the #4 news to me ages ago, so I've been sitting on my silent excitement for months! :) What a beautiful "little" family of six you Counihans will be!
I was excited to see all your fun new posts, but this is the best of all. Congratulations, we love those Counihan babies!
Yeah! I'm glad we can talk about this is a public forum now. Too bad you didn't get those twins I know you always wanted. Next time? HA!
YAY!! So fun...congrats! Dylan and I were just talking the other day about all the old ward members that we miss and you guys were one of them!! Your cute kids and you both are so outgoing and fun!! Keep us posted on the arrival of your new little lady!
congrats Ladonna! I am so happy for you and i feel your pain of being a sick and yes they are worth every bit of it!!! 4 is a lot of work but so much fun! I was thinking about you the other day and i really miss your smiling face! glad all is well for you guys you look happy and your kids are so cute and big! they grow up way too fast! lol
Congratulations!That is exciting news! So does that make you due in October? I'm 29 weeks and due October 15. Another girl nonetheless. Good luck with the last little bit.
Post a Comment