We were able to wrap up our summer with one last camping/boating trip with our good friends Doug and Becky. Bullards Bar was as warm as bath water which made up for the half-baked preparations that Ben made for the foray. We came out smelling like a rose however and we went home happy, sore and sun roasted.


Elias overcame his trepidation from his first soggy attempt on skis, and got up with Ben on the wakeboard.

No tricks for old men. Ben managed to clear the wake a few times but woke up the next morning feeling as if he had received a caning to every major muscle group. Aging really stinks sometimes.

Elias and Haven are certain to get spankings for growing up too fast.

Summer is such a joy. We're happy to be home and getting some rest for a change.
Next big hurdle, transitioning Simeon into his big boy bed. Look out.
6 comments:
I dont even know where to begin!! Elias' poor tooth! it looks alot like Milo's after his 4-wheeler accident...ouch! and Haven, She looks so grown up! she is beautiful. look out for that girl! and sweet "little" (only in age) Simeon, he is so dang cute i just know him and Auggie would be the best of freinds. And your cute belly! you look so great! I am so excited for you guys! (hence all the !!! marks) I miss you more than i can express in my misspelled words. Love you guys!
you remind me of your sweet sister and it makes me miss the both of you. you are the tinsiest little pregnant lady and so beautiful! your summer looks like quite the adventure! and i don't think you could have better looking kids. maybe you should have a few more. i think you could beat your mom with 10.
I have that same maturity swimming suit. We are the coolest. You look so great! I hope you are feeling good!
WOW! You don't update your blog for like 10 months and then I check it to see if a miracle happened and you updated it. I was pleasantly suprised to see that you had not only updated it, but posted like 25 posts since I last checked! You guys have sure been busy with lots of fun things! We sure do miss you guys! I hope third year is going well. I will be calling you sometime in the near future to catch up and see how things are going!
I love you. I miss you. Your children are as beautiful as ever. I have/had the same maternity bathing suit. Let's chat soon.
Your family is adorable. Way to be fun parents. I LOVE that picture of you and your little guy on your belly. adorable. Oh, and I wish I could look like you when I am pregnant.
Post a Comment