Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Guess who is 1 month old!












Iris is now 9lbs. 10 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We just love her.

8 comments:

Kayla said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations on baby #4!

Desta said...

Is that 9 lbs 10 ozs with or without the flower? Way cute either way.

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

absolutely beautiful!

Romney Family said...

I could just eat her up!! how sweet and cute is she!!!

Jenny said...

I just want to pinch that cute little bum. What a cutie!!

Jamie said...

Look at those lips!! What a beauty. She looks so much like Simeon to me...and the rest of your kids for that matter. Miss you.

Rocia said...

oh my heavens...just another yummy counihan baby! i hope you are smooching on those lips all. the. time. we miss you people.

Kimberley said...

I don't know if I have seen your blog before but if so then I just rediscovered it! Your family is so adorable and I'm so happy for you and this latest adorable addition!