Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Simeon Sanity Chain


So today I had this great idea to make a chain counting down the days until Mr. Simeon,(my bun in the oven),should grace us with his presence. Elias, Haven, and I got to work cutting and stapling. Instead of giving me a light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel I feel that this time will never end. Look at all the links on that chain. I don't want to actually utter the exact number of links, but I am due March 22nd. I am definitely feeling it. If it wasn't for having skin I feel like I would fall apart, LaDonna liquefied. However, these cute little kids are worth every bit of it.

15 comments:

Rocia said...

Can't wait for the next little Counihan. I hope he looks just like Elias did...chubby as ever.

Kayla said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Elias looks like he's especially changed in his face. And after tomorrow, you can say you're due next month. Hang in there!

Desta said...

March will come so quickly. Your kids turn out way to cute to only have two (or 3 for that matter...).

Raquel Ruggles said...

Ditto that Desta! The Counihan children are way too gorgeous just to have 2! Can't wait to meet little Simeon.

Erin said...

By the time you are on the last 4 or 5 chains you will look back and think how fast that went. Well, hopefully. But I bet Simeon is just as excited to join your family as you are to see him!

Van Horne said...

I did a chain and I thought I was going to die at the beginning. The chain was just too long for me. But it went by fast. I want to see a picture of your cute pregnant butt. Well not really your butt, but a picture of your belly. I love you.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

I talked to Mom the other and I commented on how close you are to deliver. It really isn't that far away but, I'm not the one huge and uncomfortable. It feels like just yesterday I was talking to you about morning sickness and how tired you where. Aren't you glad your of that stage? Before you know it little Simeon will come into your life and you will forget all the annoyances of pregnancy. Love you!

Romney Family said...

How fun!! I guess not for you but he will be here sooner than you think!! The kids look so cute!! Alyssa is sitting next to me and wanted me to tell you to tell them hi and that she misses them terribly!!!

The Green's said...

Once he's here you going to be hoping time will slow down, not speed up. Can you believe it was four months ago that you visited us in the hospital. Seems like time flies once they are out. I wish Summit would slow down...he's going to be a teenager before I know it.

Lindz said...

Ladonna, I miss you too! I wish we were closer so we could come see Simeon when he comes! Give your darling kiddos hugs for us, and hang in there you are almost there! Love ya!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Fun idea!! The kids are gettin so big! How exciting that your new little one is almost here! Hope all is going well, take care!

Unknown said...

More like "The Simeon IN-sanity Chain"

Marie said...

I'm due in March too! My blog has a countdown babyticker and somehow it got off a month and makes me think I only have 5 days left. UGHHH! I need to change it.

I don't know if you remember me...I'm one of those Loomis gals. Kelly's best friend Marie. I recall going to your house once. You were super excited because Footloose was playing in the VCR and you were dancing around like crazy and singing. Everyone said it was your absolute FAVORITE movie. Now at Super Saturday dances for the youth I think of you every time that song is played...every month.

I'm jealous you have a name picked out already. Everyone makes it seem so easy.

I'm so glad your family has a blog now! Hello to Ben.

Laney Namanny said...

LaDonna I am so glad you started a blog - now we can keep in touch better. I know time feels like it is standing still right now but it will come really soon.

Amber said...

Hey Counihans! We were excited to find your blog. Your family is just as cute as ever, and congratulations on the soon-to-arrive little one! We can't wait to see him. You'll have to check out our family blog at http://sell-family.blogspot.com.