Friday, January 25, 2008

Whiskers!!!!



I am one of Elias' new primary teachers, which I am so excited about. I love knowing what my kids are acutally learning about in church. Usually I ask Elias and Haven what they learned and they say they don't know, yah right!! Anyway we asked the class to draw a picture of their families reading the scriptures. This is the product of Elias. It took Rocia and I about 5 seconds to figure out who the main character was. What do you think and how can you tell?

13 comments:

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Hey, I can't believe it! Your blog looks awesome. It's fun isn't it? I got your letter in the mail. Thank you. It has helped a lot. I saw glimpses of your house. Very cute! I love you and keep in touch. Melissa

Jennifer (Fern) said...

I'm surprised you didn't buckle sooner from all the blackmailing from James and Desta! Apparently it was worth it! You know I haven't even seen your kids until now! Adorable!
Keep up the good blogging!

miss H Wiest said...

YAY! We love you guys and now can spy on you too! It was great to see you a couple of months ago and your cute house! How r u feeling w this pregnancy? How's Ben in school? check out our blog and add us-- WElcOmE to the wasting your free time blogging world!

Van Horne said...

Love the picture. That is so funny the things the kids notice on us.

Erin said...

Wow. I can see how much Ben means to him...he is like 5 times bigger than all the rest of the family. I love Elias's attention to detail though. That's really sweet.

kelly said...

It's so good to see you guys! You have a cute family!

Romney Family said...

That is too funny!!! I love it!!! You want to come back and have my primary job? I am a little tired of it~too many verses to all the new songs!!

Raquel Ruggles said...

yay Ladonna! So excited that you have a blog now. We are so jealous that you were able to see Richard G. Scott this weekend. Hope to see you soon!

Walnut said...

i could tell is was Ben because I've always noticed that his arms grow out of his ears and that is how it is in the picture. a dead giveaway

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Just saying hi. Wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you Guys! Bryce was looking at your blog and he knows that Julia has one too. He likes me to scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on every picture. He really liked Elias' drawing! Your pretty close to having a baby right? Did you get everything you wanted done before Ben went back to school? I know I keep saying I need to get you those pictures maybe one of these days all just buckle down and do it. Keep bugging me about it!

jocelyn said...

Yay! So excited you have a blog! I love Elias' drawing. You have the sweetest kids.

Kera said...

Welcome Friend :) Gotta love a man with some scruff.