Monday, February 18, 2008

Everyone needs to go here!







Over the weekend Ben and I took the kids to check out Mt. Tamalpais. It's just over the Golden Gate Bridge a ways and off of Highway 1. Hiking wasn't really on my agenda, (seeing as how I feel like my legs aren't connected to my body and anytime I walk I feel like I need a restroom), but of course I got outvoted. It was beautiful. Only pictures can describe how beautiful it was and even they don't do it justice.

P.S. The second picture down you can see where I decided to stop while Ben and the kids went on. It looks like I hiked a long way to get to even that point, but really the car was parked just a bit down the hill.

16 comments:

Erin said...

It is beautiful! And you are all in short sleeves. Sigh. I love it. That looks like a fun family activity.

Rocia said...

beautiful. maybe if we bribe "lazy legs"(emilia) with a major treat we could make that hike someday as a family. she is a horrible hiker.

Romney Family said...

THat is so awesome!! I would love to see that!! You guys all look
so great!! If I didn't know you were pregnant I wouldn't be able to tell!!

Michelle said...

I love that picture of you sitting by yourself. Your little belly looks so cute. Glad you had a good time, and I know what you mean about having to use the restroom every time you walk...

Desta said...

That is gorgeous. It seriously looks like you took a little vacation out of the country. And I love the beach pictures too. Nobody should have that much fun in the winter!

Rebecca said...

We just went there on Monday and it was so beautiful. I didn't realize how far you could drive up! So much for hiking to the top (my original plan)... not necessary!

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

That place is so pretty. And those pictures are awesome. It looks like you guys are enjoying your time in California.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Beautiful! That place looks amazing! And if I might add you look amazing too. You wouldn't even know you were prego. Love you!

The Jensen's said...

Legs, You are the most beautiful pregnant woman! I love your guts! I am almost finished with the kiddies hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so freaking cute.

Scott and Mal said...

I'm so glad you guys got a blog! I'm sad we moved right as we were getting to know each other! Your family is so cute!!

Kollen Marchant said...

Wow, we may have to come and visit. We do get close to there once in a while. Hey I would like your spaghetti or was it pizza sauce recipe either one the one you make a lot of and then freeze some. THanks, Kollen

Walnut said...

sweet photography. next time i want to see some frolicking

Van Horne said...

How much fun. You look awesome. Prego girl! Elias did a good job taking your picture.

Cyndi said...

When i showed milo your blog and theese first pictures came up, milo said: "look it's Haven and Elias......where am I?" it made me so sad! I miss the good ol' mud puddle days and sitting on the porch for 8 hours a day!

LeAnn said...

We are so jealous of your beautiful weather. We feel like we're lucky if the snow melts before the next storm moves in. You guys look great.

Deneal said...

What a gorgeous place. I think I'd like to plop a little cottage right there on the edge and wake up to that view each morning.