While I was growing up my mom always made holidays special for everyone, including Valentines Day. Even when I was old enough to care about not having a Valentine I still loved this holiday because I knew my mom was brewing up something special for the whole lot of us. I could always count on the dinner table being deliciously decorated with goodies and Chinese take-out, I loved it. I just have to say thanks to my mom for accenting my life with these thoughtful acts of love. I love you. This year for Valentines day I tried to follow my mom's example, fun decorations (table runners and paper globes), yummy treats (our favorite chololate cake), and Chinese take-out (yummy).
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!
While I was growing up my mom always made holidays special for everyone, including Valentines Day. Even when I was old enough to care about not having a Valentine I still loved this holiday because I knew my mom was brewing up something special for the whole lot of us. I could always count on the dinner table being deliciously decorated with goodies and Chinese take-out, I loved it. I just have to say thanks to my mom for accenting my life with these thoughtful acts of love. I love you. This year for Valentines day I tried to follow my mom's example, fun decorations (table runners and paper globes), yummy treats (our favorite chololate cake), and Chinese take-out (yummy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There are tons of yummy Chinese restaurants to choose from, too. Sounds nice! My mom always did fun things for every holiday too.
I am jealous! What a wonderful winter you have. I am stuck here in this snowy winter wonderland stuck in my house because it's too cold. To top it off the snow is piled so high in the front of our house that we can barely see out our windows. Enough of my complaining though!!!! Looks like you had a fun valentine's day. I love you!
Cute! I love the paper globes, did you make them? Chinese takeout sounds wonderful and it sure beat my V-day meal of beans and cornbread.
Post a Comment