Julia, I promised you a pregnancy picture. Well, here you are. Things are starting to come to a close for us as far as pregnancy is concerned, thank heavens! Last week at my Dr.'s appointment my doctor was surprised at my progress at only 37 weeks. Of course, Ben and I got our hopes up, but to no avail. Ben even canceled his trip to a leadership conference and I canceled a trip to my parent's house just in case. I had contractions off and on all last thursday. However, now I type to you still with child. I feel bad for the poor little guy, he seems so cramped. All in good time I guess, all in good time.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congrats on your upcoming Simeon! You look fantastic!! I had fun reading your blog and catching up on your fam. Your kids are too cute!
Sexy pregnant lady! You look so cute and good, might I had. I'm sure your ready for Simeon to come out and play. It seems like all the Hancock girls come early then later. Good luck, I'm so excited for you. love yeah
Oh LaDonna you're beautiful! Ben's looking good too. Like you said all in good time. I can't wait to see what he looks Like. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
LaDonna you are adorable! Not like I didn't already know that, but now I know what a cute pregnant lady you are. I miss your guts!
You look so great LaDonna, You don't even look pregnant if it weren't for your belly. You do pregnant well. I just wish I were there to help take care of your kids and ofcourse to see little Simeon. I sure miss you guys tons? Alyssa still can't stop talking about Elias and Haven and the other day she said I am so bored I wish Haven and Elias were here. Anyway, Good luck and I hope he comes soon!!
I love the pregnant picture! Every kids needs a picture of their mom looking like that. You look great. I hope the contractions really start to do something. Good luck!
HOLY MAMA!!! I wish i were there sooo bad! I love that little picture that elias drew! I was so happy to see your post! I was begining to think mabey you had the baby! you better let me know ASAP! Good luck!
You look ADORABLE! All belly and nothing else! Wish that would happen to me!! I can't wait to hear and see pictures when he comes!
I agree with everyone else! You look beautiful! I'm so glad that we got to see you guys when we were there. I just wish it could have been a longer visit. I hope that Simeon comes soon and that everything goes great! We love you guys and miss you tons!
oohhh LaDonna!!! I can't wait to come see you. Brodey wants to meet his new cousin Simeon so tell him to hurry up! Tell Ben he looks hot. He looks great for being 38 weeks pregnant.
Hooray for almost being done! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. We miss you guys!
Ok, I am seriously feeling bad right now. I hope we didn't pass along the flu virus to your kids yesterday. AAAAAAH!!! Especially with your baby almost here. Rocia said she "sanitized" well. I trust her, I just hope it's not too late. Well you look SO GOOD pregnant, I hope your apointment went well today (: SORRY SORRY!
Congrats again on the baby. We hope all goes well the next couple of weeks of you and our family. Good luck!
if only i looked as beautiful as you pregnant! i can't wait for a mini elias to join us...especially the cheeks smooch!
Ladonna = cool
Post a Comment