Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Surfing???




We joined the Lake family at the beach so the guys could go surfing. Not much surfing went on as you can see. The rest of us were freezing, but Ben and Emerson were snug in their cozy and cute suits.

9 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oommpa loompa doopidty doo, I've got another question for you....... what are the rock towers all about? emerson looks like a dark side oompa loompa! and what were the people in the background thinking of ben and emersons little jaunt? And, is elias really buried or is he just behind the mound? so many questions!!!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Looks like fun, and cold. I hope you're feeling and looking good! Beach fun with the Lakes? Sounds good to me!

Cyndi said...

p.s. ........we're jealous. .....we miss you guys!

Beka said...

HI. I found you. You're never getting rid of me. So don't try.

Romney Family said...

I am jealous!! You guys look like you had a great time!!! We wish we were there to go with you guys!! Oh and tell ben and emerson that they looked sexy in their wet suits!!

Van Horne said...

You need to come down to Blythe. It's warm here. Sorry Ben, no waves here. How are you feeling. When is Simeon going to come out and play.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

LaDonna and Jennie
I hope you guys are having fun! Take lots of pictures! I miss you guys! Good luck with the babe!

Rocia said...

one word...SPROCKETS!!!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Congratulations on baby Simeon! I can't wait to see picture of the adorable little love!