So I knew Simeon was a thick young man, but today it was confirmed by actual statistics. He had his 2 month checkup this morning and he now weighs 16.5 lbs. and is 23 inches long. He is off the charts in weight, but his height is about average. So he is short and stout. What is my favorite bit of Simeon's chubbiness? His cheeks, of course. I can't stop kissing them.
Haven, Elias, and I had a funny conversation in the doctors office today. It went like this:
Elias: Mom, when I'm a dad I am going to buy a video game.
Haven: You could buy "Dad Toys".
Me: Haven, what are "Dad Toys"?
Haven: Tools.
Me: Dads have other toys besides tools. What are some toys that Dad has?
Elias: School, and teeth.
What am I going to do when I'm not a mommy of little kids anymore? My life is going to be plain boring.
14 comments:
Wow what a cute chubby baby. You must be feeding him solid cream. He is quite adorable though. I think the big ones are much better than the scrawny ones anyway.
You have the cutest/funniest little munchkins. I could just eat all of them. Simeon looks so delicious!
School and teeth huh? That is really funny.
What a big boy--he's going to catch up to Laura's 20.9 lb frame (yes, that is her actual weight as of a few weeks ago) in no time!
Woah! now I really wish i were there to partake of all that sqishy goodness! Auggie just had his 4 (and a half) month checkup and weighed 15 lbs 2 oz, and was 25 and a half inches long! I wish we lived by eachother so they could be little chub nuggets together!:( I miss you! Haven and Elias are too cute! I can totally picture haven talking in her tiny little voice....:(
LaDonna~he is way to cute!! I can hardly wait to come so I will be able to hold that precious little boy!! Man~you just gotta love what little kids say!! I know my two keep me entertained!!
What a chunkster! Simeon is bigger than Shelby (weight wise). What a cutie though! I miss your family.
yeah, you can say holy cow again. He is a chub of love. that is what i call clara and since he is catching up with her in a fast rate he is going to take on the name. give simeon a big pinch for me and all the other rug rats. i love you and i will be seeing you soon. yeah!
That is probably one of the yummiest pictures I've ever seen. Can I help watch him next week? Actually you don't need to answer that because I will. (: Seriously, how can I resist? Him and Rafe can be BFF. Another psycho connection I want to make with your adorable kids!
I often think how my kids are my entertainment nowadays. Who needs TV?
I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, LaDonna, you clearly had twins. Simeon ate the other one. Is he on HGH? Did you have an affair with a sumo wrestler? Many more jokes to come next week. Can't wait to see you guys!
Holy cow is right!!!! That is is down right crazy! I can't wait to see him in person. Just a couple of days!
Oh, such a chub, I love it. We need some chub sent our way. Molly needs some fat on those little bones of hers.
Oh my goodness! He's huge. My 10 month old might be 16 lbs. just now. I love it. So cute.
Oh my heck...what a cutie! I hope all is going well for you guys...your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment