Friday, May 23, 2008

Simeon's Blessing Day

Grandad came from Castro Valley to be with Simeon. As you can see, Simeon is pretty excited about that.
Simeon got to share his special day with all the mothers of the world. Happy Mother's day to Grammie and Grandma. Two of the greatest! Papa and Dandann brought out the best in Simeon. As soon as they all posed for this picture Simeon "loudly" filled his diaper.
What a handsome little man!
We are all pretty obsessed with Simeon. Can you blame us, look at that chub.

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

O my Gosh! i am dying! he is just the cutest thing! how cute is that picture with Ben's grandad! oh I wish I could hold him and squish his little chubby armpits! I love that last picture of all the kids! WE MISS YOU!!!

barbaraence said...

What a wonderful day to bless him! :) He is such a cute little boy!!!!

Desta said...

Awesome pictures as always. When did you say you were coming out to Utah?

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

I have to laugh. Typical Dad! Where would he be without his pj's. Simeon is huge! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! He's looking like his own person. Can't wait to see you. Love you guys!

jocelyn said...

Look at that chub and look at that hair! How could you not love him?

Mindi said...

He is so adorable. He might be close to outgrowing Molly with that chub.