Sunday, July 13, 2008
Where in the world have the Counihan's been??
Wow, I realize I haven't updated my blog in a long time. Ben has had 4 weeks off from school and everything other than just being together as a family has been put on standby. I first need to tell Ben how proud I am of him. He has just finished his 1st year of dental school and is starting his 2nd of a 3 year program. Well done my love. The following posts are dedicated to updating all of you on what we have been up to these past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations on one year down! Your family is so cute, and it looks like you had a great time with Ben around! Good luck with the new year!
Holy Posts Batman! I missed hearing from you guys. I can't believe how long Haven's hair is - what a cutie. I'm glad you've been away having so much fun, but even more glad to see you're back in the blogosphere. It was getting a little lonely.
Welcome Back!
We miss you guys.
Post a Comment