In July Ben
received his
white coat signifying that he is now able to work on real live patients (with supervision of course). The ceremony was nice and I was able to enjoy it thanks to
Rocia for watching my kids. Ben's Dad, Mom, and Grandad all came to support Ben in reaching this milestone in his schooling.

It was of course a beautiful crisp and blustery day in San Francisco.

My cute dentist and I. Don't tell anyone, but I think I might have a crush on him.

The proud parents. We love sharing moments like this with them.

Having Grandad there is the whip cream and cherry on top.
YEAH BEN!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Ben. Can I choose you as my dentist yet. Do you take Delta Dental.
I think I saw that guy in the white coat on Days of our lives one time. Congrats Ben!
Post a Comment