Friday, August 22, 2008
Not Your Average Girly Girl
Since Haven was little I have been desperately trying to get her to play with girl toys, but to no avail. However for Haven's last birthday Grandma Hancock got her a Polly pocket Beauty and the Beast edition set. The set comes complete with several dresses as well as this cloak for Belle to wear. I thought we had finally found the perfect girl toy because Haven was pretty much obsessed with them. At least this would be one "girl" toy that she would play with. However, days later I found this T-Rex sporting a lovely purple cloak that he borrowed from Belle. Sweet Haven, I guess she just can't help it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! That's great. Zoe is way into dinosaurs right now. And bugs, snakes, frogs, cars, and all manner of non-girly stuff. At least Owen already has a good stock of cool toys. Who says dinosaurs can't be pretty?
That is hilarious. Cute little Haven.
Post a Comment