Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Presenting... Iris
We welcomed Iris Meridian Counihan into the world just before midnight on the 6th of October. She was 11 days ahead of schedule, but that was to be expected and I don't know how I could have been pregnant another day. Iris weighed in at 7lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 inches long, with beautiful dark hair, long fingers, and skinny feet. The delivery was a roller coaster of course as I dilated from a 5 to a 10 in a matter of minutes, craziness. Anyway, we all just love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









21 comments:
Congrats Counihans! She is beautiful.
You went from a 5 to a 10 in a matter of minutes?! Wow!
She is so cute....you forget how little they are! So glad that you and little Iris are doing so well! Congratulations!!!!
No surprise, your kids are all gorgeous, why not add one more beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!
: )
Congrats!! Iris is just beautiful just like the rest of your kiddos...so glad to hear that all is well!
Congrats you guys!! she is so sweet and look at the proud big sister Haven!! LaDonna I was going to tell you before I like your hair. I have never seen it so long!! I like it. Looks like you are all doing well. Wish I were closer to give all your kids a squeeze!!!
Congratulations! She's lovely! She looks just like a Counihan baby!
Oh I am so sad I am not there to bring you dinner and come snuggle sweet Iris. She is absolutely beautiful, as are the rest of you. You look amazing! Didn't you just have a baby? Your 4th baby? where are the bags under your eyes and puffy face? Or am I the only person who looks that way after giving birth?
Love her name. Congrats Counny clan.
Congrats to the family of six. She is beautiful! Her name is beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well and that she is finally here and healthy. Thinking about you guys lots!!
FINALLY!! I've been checking your blog like crazy to see some pictures of your sweet little one. She is beautiful and you look great. I hope all is going well for you. Good luck without your mom. Congratulations Counihans.
She looks just just like Haven. I love it. She is so beautiful. I am so glad that everything went well. You were just made to have babies (5 to 10 in a matter of minutes). Good luck with everything. I wish I could bring you dinner and hold that sweet baby!
yeah! congratulations! hip hip hurray!! welcome iris. we can't wait to meet you :) you'll have to come to hawaii immediately.
p.s. you guys have a BEAUTIFUL family and iris is a lovely addition. Nice work and i hope your feeling ok after that ordeal...
congrats guys! like everyone else has stated, you have a beautiful family! good luck with the 4!
Ladonna she is precious! congrats! 4 is a lot, but it will probably be a piece of cake for you! you are such a good mom and wife! so organized! Miss you! good luck with that cute baby!
You didn't tell me how absolutely beautiful she is! Not to mention all that hair...She is a beauty. Can't wait to meet her in a few short months. She and Eliza can have a playdate.
Oh my goodness. Congratulations and NICE JOB! LaDonna, you are a total rock star. She is scrumptious, and you look as lovely as ever!
(ps, LOVE the name Iris!)
you two make the MOST beautiful children. can cosette marry simeon so she can have beautiful counihan babies too?
i love her and all of her dark hair! she is so precious, i wish we could see her in person and that lucy and her could be little friends.
She is darling - as all your kids are. Good luck!
Congratulations on your new addition. She is beautiful as are all of your kids. We are so happy for you.
DELICIOUS LaDonna! Another edible baby, I can't wait to see her...Congrats Counihans!!
Post a Comment