Thanks to the photography talent of my dear friend Julie I got some new little lady pics. They turned out fabulous. For your viewing pleasure I present Miss Haven and Little Iris.
Ben and I were married in 1999, though our history started long before that. We moved around a bunch, made great friends and memories, and had a couple of awesome kids. Now? We live in Northern CA where Ben is finishing professional school, making more great friends and memories, and having more awesome kids.
8 comments:
why does Haven have perfect hair?
ADORABLE.
I love the last picture of the two of them together. What great smiles!!
oh my goodness they are just gorgeous! wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing!
They are so beautiful!! How fun to have two girls to dress alike!!
They are beautiful, I love how long Haven's hair is. She looks so old.
Oh my gosh, they're so cute! I can't believe how grown up Haven is! I remember when we moved into the ward, I thought she was the cutest thing ever.
little beauties.
Post a Comment