Last Mother's day we got to Skype my brother Jay who is on a mission in Montana. I love that kid. It reminded me how much I missed him and how excited I am to see him this coming October.
how fun and what part of MT has he served in throughout his mission? Just wondering if he has served where my family lives. Iris is adorable and I have found that a magic eraser works for getting anything off walls and such.
Ben and I were married in 1999, though our history started long before that. We moved around a bunch, made great friends and memories, and had a couple of awesome kids. Now? We live in Northern CA where Ben is finishing professional school, making more great friends and memories, and having more awesome kids.
1 comment:
how fun and what part of MT has he served in throughout his mission? Just wondering if he has served where my family lives. Iris is adorable and I have found that a magic eraser works for getting anything off walls and such.
Post a Comment