Tuesday, April 8, 2008

12 Years Later!!!!

One minute we're going to Senior Ball.... And the next we're sitting in a hospital bed after having our third child.
Where did the time go?!

12 comments:

Beka said...

Oh my, how I love stalking you two. Has April got you reminiscing too?

Van Horne said...

That is you after having Simeon? YOU LOOK GREAT! I looked like someone it me over the head with a bat. And I didn't have to do a thing either.

Desta said...

Must have been one heck of a senior ball. I recognize that picture from somewhere...... hmmm.

In other funny coincidences, James was cleaning out an old day planner last night and found the directions to your wedding reception that were sent out with your announcements.

Erin said...

How many people look better with age? Definitely you two!

Raquel Ruggles said...

You always make me teary. You two are so cute and so are your children. I could eat them.

Romney Family said...

I just love Ben's hat!! You guys look so stylish!! Hee hee!! I agree with your sister you look awesome after having a baby!! I am glad you got the package!! I hope you like it!! I thought they were pretty cute!!

Rocia said...

i like your outfits better in the second pic. he he. i love you guys!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

I remember that day you got ready for that dance. I was the annoying sister who always wanted to be around you and your cool friends. I wasn't the only one in the family who enjoyed whenever your friends would come over. Those were cherished memories. Thanks for letting me be apart of them.

I can't believe how time flies. You have a beautiful family. We love all.

kelly said...

LaDonna, you and Ben have the cutest family! your 3 children are beautiful!! You look so great in that hospital picture, you are super mom!
Congratulations on 3. it's tough to be "out-numbered", but I'm sure you're handling it well.

Darla said...

Fun pics! How's 3 for ya? Going from 1-2 was actually harder for me, but it was probably because Cole was such a terrible 2 yr. old. Now that he's 5, he's actually quite a helper. Good luck!

Kera said...

shut up. I love the top hat. that is too cool you guys dated in h.s. I would be barefoot and pregnant in the skate park if I married my h.s. boy. I love it.

Pessoa Fam said...

I seriously thought you photoshopped your faces on those bodies. That is hilarious!