Seriously...I think you had identical triplets...just at different times! That is crazy! I couldn't even guess...so I won't! I love what kids say...HILARIOUS! Well...I hope you remembered those pine cones. You can't eat ice cream without 'em!;)
So I found your blg from the Wimmers! Congratulations on the new addition, he is so cute!! Blogging is so fun to keep in touch with old friends! Come visit ours at nathanandanniemiller.blogspot.com!
Ben and I were married in 1999, though our history started long before that. We moved around a bunch, made great friends and memories, and had a couple of awesome kids. Now? We live in Northern CA where Ben is finishing professional school, making more great friends and memories, and having more awesome kids.
11 comments:
Too cute. Haven is so Child A, and then I'm thinking Simeon is B and Elias is C.
Seriously...I think you had identical triplets...just at different times! That is crazy! I couldn't even guess...so I won't! I love what kids say...HILARIOUS! Well...I hope you remembered those pine cones. You can't eat ice cream without 'em!;)
How cute! I'm sure Haven is Child A (love the hair!) I don't know between the other two. Does that mean boys and girls DO look different at birth???
A- Haven
B- Elias
C-Simeon
I think I got a 100%! How is everything going? I love yeah!
I agree with julia! but it did take me a while to figure it out! thats so crazy!! they all look alike, I love them! looking good! I miss you guys!
Paleeeaaase!
Haven
Elias
Simeon
Maybe if you posted pictures that weren't so obviously different
So I found your blg from the Wimmers! Congratulations on the new addition, he is so cute!! Blogging is so fun to keep in touch with old friends! Come visit ours at nathanandanniemiller.blogspot.com!
I think that Haven is child A Elias is Child B and Simeon is Child C
It was so great to talk to you today. Love much, miss touch.
I don't even trust myself to try.
You're not fooling anyone... child b and C are the same ;)
Post a Comment