Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Wish....

I wish I could do more of this.


8 comments:

barbaraence said...

Oh you poor thing. Laura (and the rest of us) are sick again, but when we all are germ-free, bring your kids over to my place and you can go and take a little nap. I'm serious, I'm totally up for it!
I'm sorry that I was running out your door yesterday, I left Laura in the car and the windows rolled down since it was so hot in our car and I was so afraid of something happening to her (I should have just brought her in with me). Anyway, I was so sad to not have been able to see Simeon, but I will call you when we're germ-free :)

Beka said...

Oh, I feel you sister. Hang in there.

Van Horne said...

Don't we all! I haven't taken a good nap and even a good night sleep since Clara was born. What we mothers do! Can't what to see you soon. I love yeah!

Romney Family said...

Don't we all wish we could get a little bit more of that especially once we become moms. I don't think we get much of it after we have kids and especially when we have a newborn!! I wish I could be there to take your kids so you could sleep more!!

Unknown said...

I can completely understand how you feel. More days than not I feel this way too, especially with being the only parent right now while Jay is on deployment. Its great to see your blog!

Amanda said...

Been there, done that. Got the dark circles to prove it. :)

Kollen Marchant said...

I hear you. I think all mothers should get at least one nap a day and a massage once a week at least. Maybe after we die cuz I don't see that happening anytime soon. Love you, Kollen

Unknown said...

I totally understand.

I love to flare my nostrils too.