Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Little Haven.

Haven had her 4th birthday at the beginning of June and I just wanted to celebrate her for a moment. Here are 4 reasons why I have an obsession with Haven Donna.

1. She has such an intense personality. Her moods change from one minute to the next. She could be completely serious one minute and then all of a sudden say something completely hilarious. Never a dull moment with this girl.

2. She loves to snuggle and she seeks after positive attention.

3. That face and her hair, heavenly.

4. Haven is quick as a whip. She is very smart. When quizzing Elias on the letters and their sounds I have to remind Haven that I want Elias to answer.

I could go on and on, really she is so much fun.

10 comments:

Romney Family said...

It looks like you guys have had such a great time together as a family. Wow!! Haven's hair is so long a beautiful. She sure is growing up. Alyssa and I can hardly wait to come see you guys. Only two more weeks yeah!!! I will call you soon to tell you when our flight will arrive and stuff!!

Leslie De Souza said...

LaDonna, you have an awesome life. I'm so glad you're near extended family. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! And I can't believe Haven is 4!! I remember when she was 3 weeks old or so and you knocked on our door to see what time church started. What a beautiful little girl.

Van Horne said...

Dang you guys looked busy! i wish I was busy. I've been trying to figure out how to get out of the heat and the only thng is to stay in the house. BORING! I would do anything to be San Fransico. Love yeah!

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

I had a bad typo. What I wanted to say was Haven is such a beautiful girl! I can't believe how big she's gotten.

Laney Namanny said...

she is so cute, ladoona. I cannot believe how big she is. Isn't it fun to have a girl in the mix of all the boys. We miss you guys

Loni said...

Hey neighbor! I am nso excited we live so close! Let's get together for a BBQ sometime soon!

Beka said...

What a gorgeous girl! You know, she's the same age as my cute little boy...they could make some adorable grandchildren. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud here...
Congratulations Ben on finishing year 1. You guys are awesome!

ashley said...

hey guys! just saw your blog and wanted to say hi!

doug was just telling me the other day that you have 3 kids now and giving me an update. we were laughing cause i was telling him about the first time i meet ben in the library and the first thing he said to me was "i'm married" classic.

anyways, i am going to link you on my blog, hope that is alright and am glad to see your doing well.

jocelyn said...

She is one of the sweetest little girls I know. Actually all of your kids are amazingly cute to look at and cute to be around because they're so well behaved!