I'm sorry that I have been slacking with this blog. I'm just trying to figure life out. Three is more challenging than I thought it would be. Simeon is thriving and changing every day. These aren't the most recent photos, but I promise more to come. I want to thank everyone who has helped me out with their service and prayers. I feel the effects of these tender mercies every day.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow, he is so adorable. All three of your kids are so adorable. I showed Ethan the pics of Elias & Haven and we talked about how much they have grown! I'm glad you are doing okay.
Ladonna, he is so cute. What a sweet little blessing. Three was a shock to my system two, it takes a little to get a handle on things but you do.
Oh my goodness, the hair! He is precious. I don't know the joys of 3 (and likely never will) but I'm sure that in a month or 2 things will fall right into place. Sounds like they are starting to already! I just can't get over how gorgeous your children are. You and Ben are very blessed.
He is such a cutie~thanks for the update. I sure wish I were there to help you out!! just know that you guys are in my prayers!! Haven and Elias are getting so big!! Hope you can get into a routine and all soon. Love ya!!
Dang,...
...I miss you guys.
(That kid looks freakin' tough...like he beats up other babies or something.)
Thanks for letting us smooch on Simeon for a couple of minutes on Monday. I love your family. You are all so fun to be around.
Simeon is so handsome!! We are so happy for you guys! I wish I could come and help you and snuggle with him. Elias and Haven look like they are being great older siblings. We miss you guys!
LaDonna!!!!! Im dying right now! I wish i could be there soo bad! he is so cute! I miss you so much! i cant stop using exclamation points! I will call you so I can more fully express my emotions!
What an AWESOME family you guys have created! Well done...well done...man, we sure miss you guys...
It's been a while! Simeon has gotten big! Lot's of love sent your way. melissa
He is just beautiful. I love this picture of the two of you sleeping, those tender moments go by to fast.
These first few months are always the hardest on me (and maybe I'm the only one) but just like Beka said, things fall into place and soon enough your family will be enjoying a new rhythm.
Post a Comment